Friday 22 April 2011

What happens in Vegas...

 I have been procrastinating for the last few day over how to finish up the old bloggeroo...(sorry back in Australia now and have already had two meat pies and am saying words like bloggeroo and crikey again...Is bloggeroo even a word?..it is now)...anyways...the last couple of days in vegas we gave up being tourists and trying to see everything and just decided to relax.  Donated a small amount of money to a local card game emporium, lounged around by the pool and basically just enjoyed the fact that we could wear shorts for the first time in a long time.

The trip home didn't feel like it was quite as long as the trip over...I think it was because we slept for most of the flight.  I know they showed like 5 movies on the plane and I only remember what two of them were so I think I was asleep most of the trip...either actually asleep or pretending to be asleep so I didn't have to talk to the Gabitron...don't tell her I said that or I will get into trouble.

I still haven't decided how I am going to finish the blog..maybe I just won't finish and talk rubbish every couple of days about nothing in particular..who knows.

Anyways...I will decide what I am doing with the blog in a day or two...having too much fun getting reacquainted with my couch...and my shower..and my bed...and vanilla coke with actual sugar in it and not corn syrup..and meat pies form the North Adelaide bakery...so many silly little things about home that you miss when you are gone isn't there?

I really should get on the phone and let Mum know that I am home safely...I might just have to tell her that my plane just arrived...I am sure she would be thrilled that I have been home for he best part of four days and haven't let her know we are home....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home