Thursday 14 April 2011

No I don't want a freaking star map!!!!


Had low expectations for today but ended up being a really great day.  We drove down to Holly wood to look at the Kodak Theatre where the Oscars are etc, and all the stars on the street.  The only star I found was a guy that looked like Tubbsy, gladly he stood still long enough for us to take a photo.  We then dropped the top on our Mustang and drove around Beverly Hills looking at some of the crazy houses.  On to a spot of shopping along Rodeo drive.  The Gabitron picked herself up three very nice dresses. They all look amazing on her and now she can't wait to wear them out.

Last night we went to our last basketball game of the trip.  Saw Gabi's boy Blake Griffin score a triple double (by botching a putback and making one rebound into two on the final play of the game).  It was great fun.  Last game of the season for the Clips and they were in party mode. I have fed you way too many basketball stories in the last few days so i wont go on with anymore.  The only thing I will say is if I lived in LA I would definitely be a part of Clipper Nation over being a Lakers fan...

Gabi has just popped into the shower and then we are packing and hitting the road to Vegas...I am sure we will be able to find a place for Gabi to wear her dresses there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home