Saturday 2 April 2011

Let's go little Charger!!

Now that was a loooooong drive. 550 odd miles...that's miles people, not kilometres.  We had it all on the trip...Started out with a bit of sleet, drove up the hill into some excellent fog. Visibility down to about 10 metres..then further up the hill had a nice smattering of snow..on the way down the hill, driving rain...so much for an easy drive.  I have grown fond of the Charger. I have parked it next to Crocketts Pontiac GTO...it is like a little muscle car showroom downstairs.  I will update you more in the next few days.  We have just had dinner and now I have taken over the TV to watch the big basketball game...will defenilty sleep well tonight. Did I mention the long drive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home